The weighing line delivers accurate weighing results that are used in the distribution department to guide products into the correct processing lines.
- Made of stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials;
- Weighing shackles are securely guided by nylon guide bars;
- A loading cell weighs each bird/weighing arm as it passed the sensor;
- The device accurately weighs just the bird – not the shackle or other mechanical parts;
- After the weigher there can be several drop-off stations, where birds are unloaded based on their weight;
- Allowing the processor to select birds according to customer requirements, some birds might be packed whole in plastic bags or transferred to a cut-up line for portioning.