4000 birds per hour poultry processing line. Based on proven technology and 30 years of poultry processing experience. Lean engineering, manufacturing and overhead enable a cost-effective processing solution. Low initial investment, low cost of ownership per bird and quick return on investment guaranteed! We have designed this line to be very easy to install, operate and maintain. Why?
There are many national and international suppliers of poultry processing equipment, but none is truly thinking about you: the user of the equipment. They want to sell their machines and that is where it stops…
Therefore we have re-designed the entire process, went though all the logical steps and concluded with the following pre-fab, modular build, floor mounted, self-standing, Pluck & Play solution.
What does that mean?
- No architects to lay a plant out in your building, calculate roof- or floor loads, etc.
- No over-prized consultants to advice you how to design the line
- No management meeting how to install a poultry processing line
- No overpaid European Engineers, running around, to install and connect your equipment, as you can do it all yourself!!
- And no loss of production time
Simple, like buying a cabinet…
4000BPH with auto Evisceration4000BPH with auto EV
|Capacity||4000 birds per hour|
|Type of bird||Broilers | Layers|
|Average live weight||900 - 3500 grams|
|Pitch||6 inch | 8 inch | 12 inch |
|Bleeding time||90 sec to 3.5 minutes|
|Scalding time||90 sec to 3.5 minutes|
|Scalding temperature ||Soft: 50-52°C | Medium: 55-56°C | Hard: 58-60°C|
|Electricity||220-380V/50Hz up to 440V/60hz|