Poultry processing line for 250 up to 500 birds per hour
||250 up to 500 birds per hour
|Type of bird
||broilers | Layers
|Average live weight
||1200 – 2400 gram
||hard scalding @ 2 minutes
||hard scalding @ 58-60°C
|Water chilling time
||Washing and chilling: 45 minutes
||fresh/frozen packed in polyethylene bags
There are many national and international suppliers of poultry processing equipment, but none is truly thinking about you: the user of the processing equipment. They want to sell their processing machines and that is where it stops…
Therefore we have re-designed the entire process, went though all the logical steps and concluded with the following pre-fab, modular build, floor mounted, self-standing, Pluck&Play solution.
What does that mean?
- No architects to lay a plant out in your building, calculate roof- or floor loads, etc.
- No over-prized consultants to advice you how to design the line
- No management meeting how to install a poultry processing line
- No overpaid European Engineers, running around, to install and connect your processing equipment, as you can do it all yourself!!
- And no loss of production time
Simple, like buying a cabinet…
Mind you, hidden costs easily add up, mostly +25 to 30% of the processing equipment investment. And what do you think of all the wasted hours?
Instead we brought the poultry processing line back to its basics, and have standardized the following modules:
That is it. Only 6 modules to get started !!