It is economically feasible to choose automatic cut-up starting from 2000 birds per hour and upwards. At lower capacities however, there are cost-effective tools available to enable clean, efficient cuts without making large investments into automatic systems. The manual cutting saw is a great step up from complete manual cutting. Its engine driven rotating saw will greatly simplify and speed up the cutting process. A single operator is required to feed and cut the product. These saws, which are manually fed, are used to remove the legs, separate drums / thighs, cutting the wings and splitting the breast in two.
Description of Needle Cutter
- For manual cutting of poultry, thigh/drumstick separation;
- Device will greatly improve worker productivity;
- Designed to provide clean and efficient cuts with minimal product damage;
- To be installed on a table (optional, not standard included);
- Optional: left or right handed set-up;
- made of stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials;
- motor power 0.75 kW;
- 230v, 50Hz.
|Motor power ||0.75 kW|